Monday 28 April 2008

sob... sob....

I've just had to remove all 158 listings from my ebay shop, so that I am not shut down for breaching their listing policies.(damn policies!)
For those of you that arent aware...ebay are now banning any listing of items that are delivered electronically....namely every item I sell!
I have to say I did have a little lump in my throat as I was doing it! ebay has really been a godsend over the last year, I never would have been able to get my products 'out there' if it hadn't been for ebay.
I'm sure there are many others in the same boat today too... I just think its a real shame that honest sellers should suffer, because of the odd few less than honest scammers!
Anyway I've had my moan
Lets hope the website takes off in the same way ebay did............
bye for now
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi paula, its 7851emmadige from ebay, ive found you ! im so sorry to hear about your ebay shop, what a nighmere! im going to send you some picks in the week of cards ive made using your designs, well done with your web shop and blog, all looks fab
emma x

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula

It's dbill0211 here... I've just been to your ebay site, and it's sssooooo sad to see your shop empty (boo hoo)...

However... your new website looks absolutely FAB!!! Love your new 'Little Dumplings' - they're so CUTE! (ever thought of becoming a children's book illustrator? I'd give you a job!) And great new backing papers too... I can see I'm going to have a struggle deciding what NOT to buy, rather than the other way round!

WELL DONE!!! I look forward to dealing with you again very soon...

All the best,
Jeannie x