Thursday 27 November 2008

Sneeky Peeks!!! Woodland Elves and Twirls Additions...

3 posts in 4 days!!! I think I must be ill!!!
wanted to show you the very first sneek peeks of the next batch of FROM THE HEART stamps....
(yes....have had a few sleepless nights!)
Can't give you a definate date of when these will be available for sale..... but I hope it will be within the next couple of weeks....
Now I have the rather long winded task of colouring them ready for the packaging artwork and web site images.......
still, its fun!!!
Meet the Woodland Elves...and Also the Twirls Additions...
(have some scenes in mind already!!)


Hope you like them......
Got some cards to post later using everybody's favourite 'reflection' stamp...... so will soon be 4 posts in 4 days!!! (I know!!! please feel free to go and have a lie down, I can understand its come as a bit of a shock!)

Have a great evening...
Paula xx

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

gorgeous hun and fancy when i was looking innocense was playing and sammie who is really ill is laid next to me just burst out laughing!!! hugs pops x x

crafty amy said...

Oh now I m going to have to spend more money. Hun they are gorgeous and I love that you have done some extra stamps to go with them like the tree .

Hugs Amy xx

Helen Pritchett said...

I want I want I want....... lovely as usual!!!!
love Helen x

Sue said...

Like them!!!!..i loves them, they are gorgeous and just too cute, oooh i can't wait for these little babes to be released they are so sweet and innocent looking:)

I can definately feel a spend coming on...:-)

Well done Paula,you're a 'star'

sue
xx

Becky said...

Aww, they are gorgeous Paula! I especially have my eye on the boy sat on the branch with the bird, and I love the additions of the swirly tree and the birds etc... so adoradle!!
Love Becky xx

Emma said...

Blimey you have been busy....they are all gorgeous, will have to dip my hand into Steve's wallet I think!!!! Lol
Emma x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ohhh those are extremly yummie eyecandy :)

hugs Ria

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning images ,looking forward to seeing these in stamps ,Dawnxx

Jill said...

ohh Paula they look gorgeous and so detailed, ohh I love them already,hugs Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow paula, how ive missed not blog hopping, i can't wait for these stamps to be released, such gorgeous designs, each and every one!!! lovely work Paula, you are just so clever hun.

Hugs Linda x

Carol said...

These look gorgeous ....

TFS
:)

Sally said...

These are scrumptios. Love them all.
SAlly. x

Sharon said...

these are lovely!!! Particularly like the tree, hope these come out after Xmas otherwise no one will be getting pressies!!

Vee said...

Oh!! these are gorgeous.I love them all. x Vee

Sandra said...

Ooooo these are just too gorgeous!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Shirley said...

These are so beautiful and whimsical. I will definitely keep an eye open for their release.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an excellent array of wonderful stamps...these are awesome! Such fun images...wow!

Ali Watson said...

They are fantastic, i have just found you and these little beauties will be on my wishlist. Fabulous!