Thursday 4 March 2010

Get yourself over to MAWTT!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning People!!
I'm very pleased to tell you that my FABULOUS DT member Sue who also designs for MAWTT has asked lil ole me to sponsor her challenge!
Sue's done a SUPER DUPER sketch again.....

It FAB isn't it?!?

I also got to join in the fun too... and have created this...
I rotated the sketch to fit my image better...


The image is one of my all time favs.... (should I have favs?... oh, I don't care!)
CHERRY KISSES chillin'... and you can by her and the gate she's perched on HERE
She's coloured with promarkers...
Papers are mostly scraps...sentiment is handwritten
and I made the flower myself

please pop over to The Moving along with the times Challenge, and show Sue and the girls some LOVE!!
I'm also offering a nice discount to all their readers, so pop over and read all about it.....

I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share....
Thanks for looking!!
Paula xx

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great sketch! Love what you did with it Paula! That digi is what brought me to Polly Craft...love her!

Smiles!
Gwen

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card Paula, love the colours and yeh you can have fav's!! Lol
Hugs xxx

Gina said...

Been there, done it, brilliant!
love as always Gina x x x