Monday 2 August 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #55 'Fit for a Princess'

Well Hello there!!... thanks for visiting me today!!
Hope its lovely and sunny where you are??

its looking quite bright here at the moment...so fingers crossed!
Before I move on to my card for the new Pollycraft Challenge I'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everybody who has joined in with the 'Flash your Freebies' challenge... I've had SO many emails saying how much fun it was, and actually I've enjoyed it too!!
You still have until the end of today (11.59 GMT) to add your GREEN creation if you havent managed yet...

Okay on to this weeks Pollycraft Challenge which has been set by the gorgeous Ria

Ria wants to see our creations that are:

FIT FOR A PRINCESS!

Fab challenge Ria!
Now me being me... and not really being very princessy myself... I went for an anti-princess....

is it wrong that I love this card??
I'm not normally a purple user, but, I bought these DIGI papers from a cherry on top and I thought they were yummy!!
for the 'princess' I hand doodled the letters onto one of the papers, and then had cut...
the little crown is also doodled, and the 'dont call me' is handwritten....
not much on this card really... just added a couple of pearls at the top...

I also wanted to send a HUGE thank you to Sandra who is our VIP Guest over at the Pollycraft Challenge for August...
Please go and check out Sandra's card for this weeks challenge... its AMAZING!!!
Thanks so much for joining us Sandra!! looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next!

thanks for stopping by everyone!...
Paula xx

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh i so love this card

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love your card some girls aren't into pink and fluffy lol, I thought I'd missed the deadline for flash your freebies but I haven't hurrah, I will add it in a moment as soon as I've taken my picture of it.

martina's kaartjes said...

She's so cute ! Love the colours. Greetings, Martina
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Paula. Gorgeous colouring of the image and love the sentiment also. Hugs Michele x

Kylie said...

Of course you hand drew your letters and cut them out. You're amazing Paula and I love the 'attitude' card.

Hugs Kylie ox

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This made me smile as it is so cute but isn't it funny what colours we like. I LOVE purple and struggle with green. Marianne x

Sandra said...

Hi Paula....love your anti-princess take on Ria's theme...such a fabby image and coloured perfectly!...
Thank you for your kind comments :0...i've been a VIP before...LOL.

Take care
San x

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Ever clever! Love how you coloured her hair!

Poppet said...

Great card Paula I love it's simplicity. Gorgeous. :-) xx