Monday 10 January 2011

I'm back!!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!

Happy New Year All!!!
I hope you've all had a wonderful time over the festive period!??!

Sorry I've not been around for such a long time, I've been taking some time out to enjoy my family over Christmas... trouble was I enjoyed it a bit too much, and didnt want to get back to work!
anyway, I've got quite alot to catch up on, so I've not had the chance to make a card for the new Pollycraft Challenge which has been set this morning by the lovely Kylie...
This week we'd like to see all your yummy new stash...

The DT have created some absolutely gorgeous cards to inspire you.... pop over and have a looksie!!

Theres a few featuring Miss Sonny Honeycloud ... who has just been re-released in DIGI format...


They are available now for £1.19 each... OR if you can't decide which to buy...
get the full set for just £8.50 including the Sonny Says Sentiment set for FREE

Check back soon... I hope to be able to share a new freebie!! and keep checking the shop, I'm going to be adding alot more Christmas digis to the half price sale!!

Thanks for visiting!!
I'll be back soon!!
Paula xxx

5 comments:

Mette said...

Thank you Paula for relasing these girls in digi :). Will be getting a few soon.

Hugs, Mette

Annika kort & gott said...

So nice to see you back here again!
hugs
Annika

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Welcome back Paula. I'm back from a lovely hol in Florida and trying to catch up with everything. Glad you had a good break. Marianne x

Amanda said...

THANK YOU! I love them! I'm glad they're digis now!!! I got myself one tonight!!! Can't wait to play with it!!! :D I'm printing her off right now!

Deirdre said...

Paula, Happy New Year to you and yours. Great to see you back again.