Sunday, 5 May 2013

Want some inspiration?

Good Morning bloggers!!
I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend?
its looking a bit grey here... 
weren't we meant to be having a heatwave? must have decided to miss us!

Still.... I have drawing on my schedule today anyway....;)

Did I mention how good it was to be back?!?
the first 2 days have been really exciting! and its been lovely getting so many messages from customers who are excited too!
I've missed Pollycraft more than I thought, and its so brilliant seeing my images on cards again!!

talking of cards....
remember I said I'd roped some of my old DT girlies in to creating some samples...
Well here are a few of them.....
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Sheenas made these 2 beauties....


heres 2 cuties from Joey...


2 fab colourful creations from Jane


2 wonderful CAS samples from Cazza


Another fabulous CAS card from Anita

Yet more CAS gorgeousness from Mary J


and last but not least these 2 beauties from Lynsey...



ooooooh, I've missed being able to do that!!

Please go over and show them all some love....

I've got more to show soon!! I don't know how I'll be able to contain myself!
anyhooo....
I best get back to work....tee hee!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, whatever you are up to....
Paula 
xxxxxxxx



9 comments:

Lawren said...

Awesome cards! I'm so glad you're back too.

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!!! wonderful cards made with your gorgeous images.
Sue xx

Denise said...

Sooo good to have you back and the new images are fab. Love the fantastic cards - well done ladies.
Hugs
Denise xx

Nat said...

Fab images and fab cards!
Natx

Molecraft said...

Fantastic cards, loving the new images!
Helen x

Sue said...

Love these images so glad I've found your site and blog! Sue xxx

Nicky said...

Welcome back love the new images already been on a brought a couple

Such inspiration

Kimberly S said...

Lovely cards, and it's so great to see you back! :) hugs, Kimberly

Gemma said...

Absolutely stunning cards me lovelies :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma