Friday 1 November 2013

Due to high demand the mega bundles have been re-added for the weekend ONLY... last chance!!!

okay...I know, this is ridiculous... 
but it seems the 2 weeks notice I gave for closure just wasn't enough!!
I've had so many emails about the mega bundles, that I feel bad people have missed out!!

SOOOO...

For this weekend ONLY... I have re-added just the 2 bundles to the shop...
this REALLY is your LAST CHANCE now though....

I  really do have to call it a day!!!

I should take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you to you all for your custom and support over the years... 

Its been an absolute delight to see my designs all over the web... and i've made some wonderful friends through this adventure!! although it did become stressful towards the end... for the most part its been incredibly fun and rewarding... and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

From the bottom of my heart...
THANK YOU

to every customer, blog reader, challenge entrant...

and an extra special thank you goes out to my DT members...recent, and past... pollycraft was as much about you, as it was me... and it wouldn't have been possible without you...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

its been amazing!!!

well.... theres fireworks going off here, and the dogs going crazy...
Dylan finds it hilarious...bless him!!

I'd better round this up and see if I can calm things down...

btw... only 8 weeks now till our little lady makes an appearance!!! its gone SO quick!!! 
getting a bit nervous now... and the little madam is breech at the moment... eeeek!

right... I'll probably disappear again for a while now...

i'll be back though....if anyones still interested in hearing my news that is....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Cazzy said...

I think we all realised that when it was gone it really really was gone!

Thanks for putting them back for me, and the others!

Good luck with Madam!

Carol x

A Casa di Ale said...

VEDRAI CHE ANDRA' TUTTO BENE...
AD OGNI MODO GRAZIE PER QUESTA BELLA OCCASIONE CHE CI DAI
BUON FINE SETTIMANA
CIAO DA ALE

Debbie said...

Of course we do ;- ) Praying for you and your family.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet!!!!! Congrats on your new baby!

Josie Cox said...

Don't worry, you have a place at Free Digital Stamps. We will put you under the random freebies so when the wee one is sleeping and you want to be creative you can let us know. Hugs to you and your new family.