Saturday 26 July 2008

Drum roll please......

Okay...so its THAT time.....

All the George suggestions on the 'Candy of the blog variety' post are FABULOUS...you can have a peak at the ones I've alreay designed below, but I can't wait to get started on the rest.....

SO...the important bit...who has won the little George scrapbook?

I did the old names in a hat routine...LOL! (my little mans magic hat to be precise) and the little bit of paper picked out read...........

da da da da da da daaaahhhhh (sorry ;0))


Congratualtions Jeannie......Scrapbook, plus suprise goodies will be on the way to you shortly.....

Thanks SO much to everyone who has left suggestions, the response has been amazing!!! I LOVE them all, and I'm sure most of them will get made into designs...and If they do... you'll receive the design you suggested free.

If you've not yet received your freebie for commenting pop over to the website and choose the one you want, then email me at paula@pollycraftdesigns.co.uk with your choice.

Thanks again

Paula xx

3 comments:

ella bella said...

congratulations Jeannie :) x

Anonymous said...

I know it's been very remiss of me not to add a comment, but as you know, Paula there's been a lot going on, what with hols and that... but just wanted to say... YIPPEE!!! I WON!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful photo album, the picture really doesn't do it justice - it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks too for the extra bits n pieces, especially the jelly babies... yummy! And more thanks for running these great competitions (even though there was no skill involved on my part with this one) and giving us all the opportunity to win such wonderful stuff. You're a real STAR!!! Lossaluv Jeannie xxx

Anonymous said...

ps... Thanks ella bella for the congrats too! I guess I was just lucky on this occasion, which is very rare as I never win anything!