Monday 4 August 2008

BOO !!!!!

Its ME!!........I'm Back!!!


You may (or may not..) have noticed that I have not been around for a week or so...
Thats because I've been here:

DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!

The photo is a bit naff, I haven't had chance to look through them all properly yet, but I'll be adding a little slideshow when I've found some good ones.....

We went for 4 days, and the weather was Scorching HOT!! great if you want to lie around all day, but when you are walking round a busy park, and standing in queues for rides, its Horrible!!

Still..... we had a FAB time!! Went on loads of the rides, (including the new Tower Of Terror..OMG!!) and had my pic taken with my favourite alien STITCH from Lilo and Stitch....

Has taken me 2 days to recover though.... I need another holiday!!!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are back and had a great time. Im glad you are back anyway as I just love your new designs.

ella bella said...

really pleased you had a fab time cant wait to see some more pics, i love disney land
have a lovely evening
Tracy x