Tuesday 26 August 2008

Another week.... no more excuses!!

WOW a week goes fast!!

I keep telling myself off for not posting more than once a week, but I do have a genuine excuse this week...

Look who's here:
I was hoping to get all the seasons done before I launched them, but I can't keep you waiting any longer, so here are the first 2! Winter and spring....

And the reason I couldn't get the rest finished?....
I've been busy crafting! Since I started the website, I've hardly had any time to make cards, and I've missed it so much.... So I decided enough was enough this week, and got all my crafty stash out!! (plus bought a bit more...oops!)
Here are a couple I made using the new Pheobe and Maude Kits
I know what you are thinking.....NO, two cards haven't taken me a whole week!!.....

I've also made these using the new 4 Paws Colour it yourself pages.....

AND...... I've also set up a brand new blog, where I can show some of the cards I've made using other bits and bobs, I wanted to keep this blog as a shop blog, but also have a personal blog too! If you want to check it out please do:

So thats what I've been up to this week...... I'm not going to leave it so long in between posts again.....I promise...(wink!)

Paula xx

7 comments:

crafty amy said...

Hi Paula,
First thank you for the lovely coment on my blog but second and more importantly oh my gosh I am in love with pheobe and maud. I thought I liked them from the little bits you showed before but looking at them in your shop they are amazing.
I would love to see her tramping through piles of leaves in the autumn and maybe with a little easter chick for a spring collection. I can't wait to see what else you do with them. When I get paid next I can see I am going to have to spend some more money in the shop the trouble will be stopping myself doing it before then :)

Amy xx

crafty amy said...

Sorry ignore the chick comment I have been working very long hours and have just finnished another 12 hour plus day my brain is sozzled :S I ment with an ice cream on even better in a hammock on the beach or camping for summer. Or out having a picknick..... Ok i'll stop now just getting inspired

xx

Unknown said...

wow paula, cute new designs, the 4 paws are a fav of mine at the momment. and a new blog, i havent posted for a week but ive got no excuse
much love emma xxx

ella bella said...

wow Paula you have been busy. the kits look fabulous love them so much and all your cards are gorgeous.
Tracy x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful as always, i cant wait to get mine, love Pops x x x

Pop's Cards said...

omg these are just so super cute and large too, i am in awe...
Thank you so much, love pops x x x

Joy said...

These kits are just stunning! xx