Tuesday 19 August 2008

oops....... I did it again!!

Yet again, Pheobe and Maude have been pushed aside due to my overactive craft gland (that's not a real illness by the way, don't go to the docs with it!)

I've been working on more 4 PAWS designs, and yet another new range (only a couple to start with...)


I have written a very strict note to myself to get on with Pheobe and Maude this week!!

I do have the winter kit finished, and I'm halfway through spring.....

FREEBIES...

The Printables in the previous post seem to have been a hit!!! I'm going to work on some more soon (yes... after Pheobe is finished!!) Christmas ones seem to be in demand so perhaps I'll start there....

Well I'm off to do some 'REAL' Crafting...I havent made a card in weeks....

Paula xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi paula, love all the new 4 paws designs, goos work, cant wait to see some more pheobe and maude
much love emma xxx

Unknown said...

hi again, ive just bought your new stripes n stuff from the shop, there so cute, cant wait to have a play
love emma xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are so adorable ,will be stopping by your shop later xxx
i saw the fab things Tracy(ella bella) had made with your downloads so had too come and see for my self ,Dawnxx

ella bella said...

hi paula love the new characters they are fab cant wait to see phoebe and maude.
hope you have had a good day
Tracy x

Tracey said...

Love the new designs - you are going to make me poor! LOl.
I too will be shopping shortly...about time I showed off some of my cards with your wonderful designs

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow Paula. That was quick. Thank you so much. I'm going to enjoy using those. Just about to head off to your shop to see what else I might like - lots I'm sure! Thanks again! Lainy xx

Anonymous said...

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! Paula, you must have the attention span of a... gnat!!! (in the nicest possible way, of course). I just love the new designs - 4 Paws and Stripes n Stuff - as always. Just wish I could keep up with your productivity! As the other girls say, you will make us all bankrupt! Lossaluv Jeannie xxx