Back in June, Tracey from craftsncapers ran a little card swap... The rules were pretty simple, the theme was 'thanks' and you had to use a pollycraft design somewhere on the card, now really I shouldn't have joined in... but I hate missing out on anything...!!
There were only 5 of us this time, but there is talk of another soon...so keep your eyes peeled!!!
Here are both the card I made and the card I recieved:
The Card I made for Sheena
The Card I received from Pam
This is a great way to discover how other people craft, and the techniques they use.... check out Traceys and Emmas blogs to see more swap cards...
A while ago I received a couple of blog awards, but me being...well ME , I haven't yet got round to adding them here, or passing the awards on to others So here goes:
Wylde Women Award
Tracy from ella bella awarded me this, and all I can say is WOOOHOOO!!
Thankyou Tracy ... your recent emails have really inspired me, and made me have a good think about things.
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) (so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.The Purpose of the Award is: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I'm awarding this to:
Tracey (craftsncapers) You have helped me in more ways than you know!
Emma (somethingsweet) (pollycraftcreations) You have dedicated a blog to my designs!! How can I top that?
Andrea (thepaperpurse)Your blog always makes me smile!
Tracy (ella bella) Plain and simple...Thanks!!!
Tracey (craftsncapers) Awarded me this.... YIPPEEE!! Take a look at Traceys blog, you'll find some amazing projects, my personal favs are the xmas plates ...Thanks Tracey!!!
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
okay...so I'm going to have to cheat a little on this one... I only have 5!! ... i'm a bit of a rubbish blogger in that I don't have as much time available as I'd like, to browse other blogs!!
but hey... quality over quantity.... right?
I'm nominating the same 5 blogs as above: craftsncapers, somethingsweet, pollycraftcreations, thepaperpurse, ella bella
SHHHH.... don't tell the blog police I didnt follow the rules!!!
I'm sure you are fed up of scrolling now, so I'm going to leave the rest for another day...plus the boys are ready for some tea!! I've been composing this for about an hour!!
Have fun with whatever you are up to.....