Monday 5 January 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge *doodles*

Hi all!!
Sorry its so late, and so short...
I've been trying to get on the internet since 8 this morning!!! am about ready to tear out my hair now....!! I knew I should have scheduled a post ready!
so much for my new years resolution...'be more organised!' lol!
anyway the challenge this time over on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge is: Doodles...
Emma set the challenge this time, and she knows I HAVE to doodle on every card...so I really enjoyed this one...thanks Emma xxx

Heres my card...

I've used the Feathers stamp from the woodland twirls range.. but masked off the smaller bird, havent bothered colouring, just added a bit of shading with a pencil. flowers are a mix of american crafts and making memories... pink paper is DCWV 'old world' ,ribbon from stash... and the rest is doodled....

Pop over to the challenge blog to see the FAB creations from the rest of the team...and to see what you can win if you join in...

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and new year....I promise to catch up properly later with some news and cards....

Paula xx

12 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Paula! I just love your card and your doodles! You would never know they were doodles had you not said!! I love how you've just shaded the bird too, that's a really great touch!
Looking forward to more tales from Pollycraft, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's so good to have you back!!
Love Becky xx

Diane.W. said...

Fab doodles & gorgeous card :o)x

Annie said...

Fabulous doodling Paula! those would make a fabulous background stamp for those of us doodly challenged! hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Paula, the little bird on your card is so sweet. I have just discovered your downloads and I'm having great fun using them :) Donna x

Pop's Cards said...

I love all your little doodles, i am not jealous really!!!

Hugs pops x x x

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula
Your card is gorgeous! I love the doodles.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Paula thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving comments on my cards it means alot. Lovely card, love the circles think i will have to try this out.

LOUISE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cats whiskers said...

Hi Paula, firstly thanks for your lovely comments. Secondly I love this card, you sure do know how to doodle. he he!!
I must tell you how much I love your funny cute yummy elves, have only got the first set at the moment but will be back to get the rest at the end of the month. Thanks for bringing them to us
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

Hi Paula, that card you made is just gorgeous - I know! I've managed to get mine made at the 11th hour .. .. you can see it here
hugs, annie x

ella bella said...

love your card Paula the doodling looks fabulous and the little bird is so sweet.
hope your having a lovely weekend
Tracy x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Paula, love the colour!
Clairex