Monday 22 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Hi All!!
I think this is probably the last time you will hear from me now till after the big day!!

Just popped in to wish each and every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I've only been blogging for about 7 months, but in that time I have made the most amazing friends, got so much inspiration, and had such a brilliant time!! Thanks go out to everyone who has left me a comment, or sent me a lovely email, you are all the most amazing bunch, and I'm looking forward to spending 2009 in blogworld with you all!!

I'll be back after Christmas, hopefully with some sneek peeks of new designs for the new year...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Merry Christmas right back atcha!!!

(I got INK!!!!!!!! YEY!!!) ;o)X

Becky said...

Happy Christmas Paula!! Can't wait for the new peeks!!
Love Becky xx

Sandra said...

...and a Merry Christmas to you too!! Here's looking forward to 2009 with ya!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Paula's ponderings said...

have a great Christmas and a very happy healthy New Year X

Moni said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Hugs, Moni

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula
Your card arrived today and it is beautiful! Thank you so much. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family Paula!

Sheena xx

crafty amy said...

I glad you had a good Christmas. I can't wait to see the new designs.
There is something for you on my blog

X Amy X

Pop's Cards said...

Happy new year to you honey, may 2009 be filled with lots of love, luck and creativity, Hugs Pops x x x

stampingcaz said...

Hi Paula
Just recently got some of your downloads and cant wait to make some cards with them. I Love the girls with the mad curly hair. any plans for these to be made into stamps? Downloading and printing all very new to me. having "issues" with colours of the papers at the moment, although this is a user issue.

Happy New Year
Cazx