Thursday 4 December 2008

Back in the land of the living......

Well, what a few days...... I've literally been laid up on the sofa since Monday!! Been feeling really sorry for myself too...I'm no good poorly! Think its Flu, but I've had a funny tummy too, just to top it off nicely!
My little man was sick Wednesday too..... which really couldn't have come at a worse time! Hubby came home from work early and looked after us both though....bless him!!Not feeling 100% yet, but need to get on top of things.....so i'm being a brave soldier.....
Just a couple of things to mention....

The Mary Lous shoes stamps have all of a sudden just started selling like hotcakes!! and 6 have been showing as out of stock for a couple of days, I do have a small amount of stock of some of them, as I also sell through ebay....I've now put these back in the shop.... but they won't last long....

The New Woodland Elves Stamps will be available to buy on Tuesday 9th December..... I'll be adding some special Candy of the Elf Variety later on.....

And......Most downloads in the shop are reduced from now until the 15th..... some are 50% off!....so if you've not finished your last minute Christmas cards yet...pop over and grab a bargain.....

well thats me...
Hope you are all flu free......

Paula xx

8 comments:

Emma said...

Hope you feel better soon...
(((((Big hugs)))))
Emma x

Diane.W. said...

Awww,hope you feel better soon :o)x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hope you feel better soon... but if its what I had it'll be back again in a weeks time....sorry Ju x

Becky said...

Aww, hope you and your little man feel a lot better soon!!
love Becky xx

Vee said...

Hi Paula hope you're feeling a bit better, I know how you feel I've not been well for 4weeks with a chest infection and I'm off work again this week Just can't seem to get on top of it. Hope the little on is better too I hate it when the kids are ill. Hugs Vee x

crafty amy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I am no good ill either I feel pathetic and keeping trying to do too much which does not help. Rest up and take it easy so you can get better properly or it will drag on forever.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Sue said...

Hope ya feel better soon Paula, fortunately mine only lasted a couple of days.

Hugs to ya:)

sue
xx

Carol said...

Sorry you've been poorly This cold is a menace, hope your little man and yourself have fully recovered
TC
:)