Thursday 30 April 2009

Coming VERY soon...(Sneek peak!!)

Hi all!!
Been feeling creative over the last few days, which hasn't happened in a LONG time!! so I made the most of it....
Got some new images drawn, and been having loads of fun creating with them, and I normally don't enjoy using my own images.... (think its a case of the old... spent ages cooking a meal, and then don't want to eat it syndrome)

Anyhoo... without further ado...
say hello to the Moodles!!!....

These will be available as individual jpeg images VERY soon.....

There are 8 images at the moment, but I have ideas, so expect lots more to follow....
Hope you like.....
Paula xxx

14 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMG Paula those are amazingly cute :) I love the big eyes :) Gorgeousss work lady :)
hugs Ria

Pop's Cards said...

Welcome back tot he land of crafting, we have really missed you, these are real cuties, cards are great too, hugs pops x x x

ella bella said...

Paula these are just gorgeous i love them, they are super cute and your cards are fabulous to
Tracy x

Diane.W. said...

These are gorgeous & you made them look sooo luvly!!! :o)x

susan said...

WOW! I can't wait!!

stampingcaz said...

Hi Paula
Long time!

These are adorable!! I downloaded the boys the other day too.

Cazx

Annie said...

wow adorable - love them.
Ann xxx

crafty amy said...

They are soooo cute! I can't wait for them to come out and your cards as always are gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better

X Amy X

Lynsey said...

Wow Paula I love these images! Looking forward to making some cards with these!
Hugs Lynsey

Unknown said...

Ooohhhh these are adorable Paula, can't wait for their release. Fantastic work.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joanne x

Holly said...

Hi Paula wow moodles is so cute I love him so much and your cards are great.
I love your new look blog its fabulous and my mam says she loves it to.
hugs
Holly x

Aunty Sue said...

loving the skateboard one.

Gill (scrappy gilly) said...

they are gorgeous - well done!
love Gill
x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Paula, these are absolutely gorgeous hunny, off to purchase them now! hugs Linda x