Friday 8 May 2009

Little Teaser, whats next at pollycraft?

Hi all...Happy Friday!!
I know its only 5 minutes since I said the Moodles were on their way... but I have some NEW sneak peeks to tease you with.....
There is a new exciting range of downloads to be released VERY shortly..... and I'll be showing you little tiny teasers over the next couple of days....
Here is the first.....hmmm...can you guess what it is yet...LOL!!
Sign up to the shop newsletter if you havent already, and get your hands some freebies from the new range!!!
enjoy the rest of your day!!
Paula xxx

8 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I look forward to seeing the new downloads as they are great. Hugs Julie x

Dazie said...

This looks very very cute and lovely! Cant wait to see all of it, I do think its unfair for you to tempt us impatient people like this lol
Dazie
x

Ria van Son said...

Ohhhh your a big tease paula ;) Ria is doing a happy dance that she is in paula's DT ;) hahahahah They are sooooooo extremly cute and proberbly the best PAULA ever made ;) hugsss

Aunty Sue said...

oh thats not fair you teasing me like this cant wait to see the rest.

Becky said...

Love your new designs Paula, can't wait to see them properly and see the lovely cards your DT make.
Adorable new background too, you are so clever!!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Paula

Loving what I see from the sneek peek, can't wait to see them fully.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joanne x

ella bella said...

cant wait to see your latest downloads they look fab!
have a great weekend
Tracy x

stampingcaz said...

love love love it!

Cazx

PS I got the stamps back from magazine friday!!