Friday 26 July 2013

Friday Flashback - Monsters vs Aliens vs Robots!

Hello! Happy Friday everyone!
Anyone fed up of the heat yet?.... sigh.... its a 'hands up' from me!

well...its time once again for a Friday Flashback...
where you get to revisit some amazing older creations from my DT, using some of the older images... 

Todays Friday Flashback focuses on those critter characters... the monsters, aliens, robots etc...
these have always been some of my favourites, as they make such fun cards...

ready for some fun???
check these out...

  Fluffy from Cazza

Beer Monster from Jane

Beer Monster from Shelly


Spike from Jane


Robot Dad from Jane


Fluffy from Jane


Zoom from Faye


Spike from Mary J

Fluffy from Lisa

Beer Monster from Mary J


Fluffy from Lisa


Spike from Mary J


Zoom from Jane


awesome...right???

xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such adorable cards!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such adorable images and cards! i love them all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,
Have only just discovered you are back ... hooray!I accidentally clicked on your link in my favourites bar which I forgot to delete and there you were.
Lovely to see you back, hope it's all going well.
Off to look in the shop.
Regards
carol c

cassie c said...

Hi Paula,
Discovered you were back when I accidentally clicked you on my favourites bar. Lucky I forgot to delete it when you closed.
Hope it's all going okay.
Looking forward to increasing my extensive Pollycraft collcetion.
Regards
CarolC