Monday 8 July 2013

Well done Andy Murray!! Celebrate with 30% off EVERYTHING and a FREEBIE!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
How fantastic was the Wimbledon final yesterday???
blooooomin' brilliant!

I get completely wrapped up in the whole tournament every year... its the ONLY TV I actually get to watch in our house, so I LOVE it!!!

It was so great to see Andy win, and he really deserved it too... last year I cried with him... this year I was just so thrilled for him....
Woooohooooo!!

So.... now theres nothing to watch... I got my doodling head on, and came up with a NEW digi to mark the occasion....


but..... thats not all.......


Theres a fab offer too....
30% off everything in store, and if you spend over £3.00 (before discount) you can have 'Andrew' for free!!
FAB EH???

Offer ends 18th July....

.......................................................................................................................................

Did you also see that I've added some older images to the store now??

there are currently about 50 to choose from... at just 99p each....


well... I think that's me for now....

catch you later
Paula
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He did so well and this image is such a cutie. Will have to see which ones you have released and check them against my digi file on the PC as I have so many already x

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

Just wanted to say hi, I recently found your stamps via one of your dt members. I made 2 cards last night using them.

Would love for you to come and check them out.

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/