Friday 12 July 2013

Friday Flashback.... Sapphire, Barclay, and Maurice

Oh my word its HOT!! I'm baking!!! 
Our freezer is broken, so no ice lollies...and we can't find our fan!!
arrrrrrrgh!... its not good at all!
Little monkey is not enjoying it either, he's off his food and grumpy, bless him...

if the 'powers that be' are reading... just a little bit cooler ....please??

well......... I figured I'd pop on here while monkey is having a power nap...

I thought it would be a good idea to shine a little light on some of the older images I've recently added to the store... I've been hunting down some samples from my DT's blogs over the last couple of days, and WOW, I've found some beauties!!

Today I'd like to dedicate the Friday Flashback to....


Maurice
Barclay
Sapphire Bloom













Check out these FABULOUS creations.....

This perfectly pink beauty from Faye uses '2 hearts'

This super cool set from Mary J uses 'Barclay at sea'
Mary has taken away the umbrella, and added a flower instead!! genius!


Another Barclay from Mary J... this time 'Barclays tie'


Here's the hunky Maurice in his sexy boxers... a brilliant creation from Jane

And another from Jane (who has a secret Maurice crush!shhhhhh) using 'ready for business'


These 2 from Shelly I had never seen before... (amazing the older designs you find on new DT blogs!!)
aren't they fabulous?!?!


both use 'hello rainbow' LOVE Shelly's doodling!


I ADORE this '2 hearts' card from Jane... it just 'works' 


And last but not least... this corker from Cazza!! amazing colours aren't they!
this uses 'Barclay at sea'...

WOW, I'm really pleased I decided to add old stock to the store... otherwise these amazing creations would have been lost to the blogger archives!! 

I plan to do this all over again next week (little monkey permitting...) 
I hope you've enjoyed these, and will come back for more!!??

Don't forget the special 'game, set, match' offer....
its running until the 18th...


Right, that's me for now....

have a fabulous weekend!!!

Paula 
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful cards! The faeries are always so pretty, and Maurice is always perfect for a masculine card! I don't remember Barclay, but he sure is cute. hugs, Kimberly

Cazza said...

LOVE this!! :o)
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely DT work and Love Msurice Digi!