Thursday 4 July 2013

okay.......I've caved

Good Afternoon people!

been meaning to post for AGES, but there's always something that gets in the way...
So... today's reason for posting is to let you know that I've caved!

yes....since I reopened, my intention was to only add new images to the shop... BUT... I'm getting so many emails every day asking for older images, and so many of you are still blogging creations using them... that I can see that it does make sense to add some of them to the shop...
I won't be adding all of them... as I'm limited on space... (and to be honest...ALOT of the really old ones were pretty naff!)
but...over the next couple of days you should see some of your old favourites popping up...

In other news....
....................................................................................................................................................

Theres a new challenge starting over on the Pollycraft Challenge blog...
this time the theme is:

....................................................................................................................................................

I'm trying to get the Pollycaft facebook group active again...
 if you haven't joined yet... pop over and get involved...

....................................................................................................................................................

I think that's all for today.... I have a few other things on my mind, but I'll save those for another post...
need to do an update on my little guy soon too....

Bye for now...

Paula 
xxxxxx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love the older images as well as the new so good to see that some will be available, think I have most already though, lol. Almost posted my Lil Dumplings on FB group but noticed it didn't seem to be used. So pleased that I made top 3 on the challenge and my Lil Dumpling with the goggles won another challenge. Update on the little fella would be lovely xx