Tuesday 13 January 2009

First Glimpse.....'Sharing Sherbert'

Evening everyone!!
Hope you are all well?
I know I teased you a little yesterday with a mention of sneek peeks.... and said I would share at a later date....
well today is that date!!!
Here are a couple of sneek peeks of my new designs.....
These will be part of a new stamp range called 'sharing sherbert'.....


Sorry....thats all you are getting for now.....!!! (hee hee!)
I'm working on a rather special blog candy give away at the moment... which I will share very soon... and you will get a full glimpse of all the designs when that's ready....
I might be popping some little teeny teasers in every so often..... but you'll have to check back if you want to see........

Pop back soon!!!
Paula xxx

17 comments:

Stitchinwitch said...

So cute, I can't wait to see them properly

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see them properly, the sneeks are looking good. Joanne x

Annie said...

ooooo! you are a tease! but these look fabulous and I need to see more! hugs, annie x

Lorraine A said...

very cute :-) you re sooo talented
Lorraine

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Wow these look interesting paula, cant wait to see them all please hurry I am not very patient lol ju x

Sandra said...

WOW Paula these look gorgeous,you tease...lol,can't wait to see more,
Take care
Sandra x

Sandra said...

Can't wait to see these images in stamp form...Oooo the possibilities!
Hugs
Sandra xx

stampingcaz said...

LOVE the look of these
Caz

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness Paula, i can hardly wait for these new designs to come out. I will be ordering these without a doubt!! thank you for the sneak peaks, just enough to wet our apetites, very clever!! hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

You're just so talented - can't wait for more!!

Sheena x

ella bella said...

Ohhhhhhhh they are gorgeous Paula and you are such a tease lol cant wait to see them in full.
Tracy x

Unknown said...

What I can see is too cute! Can't wait to see the full images.

Hugs Simone

Andrea said...

Such a tease you are! The sneak peeks look amazing - can't wait to see them in full. Hugz

Ali Watson said...

Ohh they look great.

Becky said...

Oh they looky adorable Paula, I love the eyes!!
Don't keep us waiting too long!
Love Becky xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

LALALLAAAAAAAAALLAAAAA I have seen them and I LOVEEEEEEE THEM :)now my greedy little hands are waiting to ink them ;) LAAAAAAAAADAAADDDDDDDDDDDIDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
hugs Ria

~* Donna *~ said...

oh Paula i want them and i've only seen the sneak peek lol
*crys* my poor wallet , is it ever going to cool down!!!