Thursday 23 July 2009

EXCITING NEWS PART 1... and a preview.....

Check out Stamping Caz's Sharing Sherbert Cards and Tags in this months issue of 'Quick Cards Made Easy'......
How FAB are these???? Was SO excited when I got my copy..... I feel like I'm famous...LOL!! would have posted these sooner, but hubby stole it and has been taking it to work for the last 2 nights to show off to his workmates.... he must be proud, bless him!!!
HUGE thanks to Caz for this.... you are a complete star m'love xxxxx
******************************************
And now for a little preview of whats up next.......
A brand new set of TWIDDLY WINGS......
There are 9 new images due to be released very soon, and these will be available individually for 99p or as a set for £7.50... like the first set.
Heres the first card I've made.... This is much simpler than what I'd normally like, but i did have to make it in a hurry for my little mans teacher.....He can't wait to give her this.... he's always taking cards and images in to show her...
she even said in his school report 'he obviously adores his parents, and is always keen to share their acheivements with pride' how lovely is that? the feeling of pride is most definatley mutual!!
anyway, enough waffle....heres the card....

This one is TWIDDLY WINGS- Shooting Star.....
Please come back tommorow for another Twiddly Wings preview.... EXCITING NEWS PART 2.... and the Friday Freebie.... ooh its all go!!
Thanks for looking!!
Paula xxxx

7 comments:

Ria said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Your published how awesome is that And afcourse HUBBY is proud sweetie :)

Love your shooting star. She is one of my fav of the new ones ;)OOPS did I say that ;) LOL
hugs Ria

Becky said...

I adore your card Paula and these new images look to die for!! What a great school report too, bet you were welling up something rotten! And thanks for showing the piccies of the magazine article as I don't get this mag any more, looks like both your men are so proud of you, aww!!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the publication Paula, how exciting. Hubby must be really proud!!

Gorgeous card, love the image another cutie, can't wait to see the rest of them.

Joanne x

stampingcaz said...

I am glad you like them hun ;0) They are fantastic stamps, I love all your designs... if only I had very deep pockets with lots of money!! LOL

Cazx

Diane.W. said...

Fabulous!!! Congratulations Paula on the mag feature & well done to Caz for the luvly work :o)x

Emma said...

Woo hoo!!!
Huge congrats on being published....
Aw bless hubby and Callum, so proud and so they should be!!!
Emma x

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula, the sherberts look great in the magazine! I will have to buy it now and have a closer look! I love the card you have made with the new twiddly wings, the sentiment is just perfect!
Hugs Lynsey:)