Monday 20 July 2009

Pollycraft Challenge ~20 LYNSEYS SKETCH

Morning all!!!
Its time for another challenge over at Pollycraft can you believe this is our 20th challenge?...I don't know where the time goes!!
This time Lynsey has done us a Fantastic sketch... and added the extra challenge of food or drink...hmmm...another tricky one!!!
The great news is that you can use any products you like to enter now.... so plenty of options for this one.....
Heres mine......

~ Magnolia Strawberry
Papers ~ Magazine freebie
Ribbon ~ American Crafts
Card Candy~ Craftwork cards
Coloured with ~ 2B pencil and promarkers
Sentiment ~ Hand written
Hope you like? Pop over to the challenge blog to see the FABULOUS creations from my super talented Design Team, and to see the prize on offer this time....

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula, your colouring looks fantastic! I love this card.
Hugs Lynsey:)

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, hope your well.. sorry I haven't been over on a while and looks like I missed lots of gorgeous cards.. loving this one, the image is adorable.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Paula, love the colours.

Just wanted to let you know also that I recieved my package of goodies today, can't wait to have a play and to display the gorgeous print. Thank you!!

Joanne x