Tuesday 28 July 2009

Meet our new guest designers...

Remember I said I had an EXCITING NEWS PART 2??
Well I can now finally reveal my little secret.....
Over at Pollycraft headquarters we've been welcoming some new members to our little team... and now that they are officially signed up.... I can let you all know who our guest design team are...
Say hello to....
Amy
Becky
Coco
Heidi
Joanne
Kim
Michele
These super talented ladies will be joining us until Christmas, will be taking part in some challenges, and sharing some pollycraft creations with you.

I personally am overwhelmed that these ladies have accepted the offer, and can't wait to see what they produce...

Welcome aboard ladies!!

After Christmas we will be looking for some new talent... so if you are interested in joining us... drop me a line and let me know....

Paula xx

9 comments:

crafty amy said...

Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of this incredible DT as a GD I can't wait to get started and to blog hop around all the challenge cards leaving my little comments on as many as I possibly can :D

Hugs

Amy XX

Emma said...

Woo hoo welcome ladies...sure we are all guna have fun.
So looking fwd to seeing your gorgeous creations.
Hugs Emma x

Katie L Oakley said...

Ahh congrats girls :) Green with envy! Cant wait to see what you get up to xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Paula, thanks so much for including me with all of the other lovely ladies, I am really chuffed! Look forward to working with you all, hugs Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Yes thank you Paula and the rest of the team. I'm so delighted to be a part of the GD and looking forward to the next few months being a part of the team.

Joanne xx

Unknown said...

congrats ladies ;)

stampingcaz said...

me me me!! LOL

WOuld love to join you when you do a guest thing again.

Cazx

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Paula!! what can I say hun! I absolutely adore all your images and cannot believe how cheap they are for the quality. Thank You for this freebie Dragon he's a stunner!

Congrats to all the Ladies who made the team.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

simplyfairies said...

A very warm welcome we got too, it's gonna be a real pleasure to join you all....