Friday 17 July 2009

Friday Freebie ~ Vase Full Of Love

Hiya!!
Dropping into to let you know about a new regular little offering called 'THE FRIDAY FREEBIE'
Each Friday I'll be adding a new free image for you to download for no pence!!
The images will also be added to the shop freebie page....
First up is this versatile little image entitled.....
"Vase Full Of Love"


Just click the image below to view the full image, and then right click to save to your pc (jpeg)
Enjoy using it, and don't forget to show it off if you do... would love you to email me or leave me a comment with a link.....
For personal use only please...... Thankyou!
Please see my normal terms and conditions

Paula xx

13 comments:

crafty amy said...

What a brilliant idea and I love your card! Thank you so much for the freebie I love it there is so much you can do with it. Will post any cards I make.

X Amy X

Lynsey said...

Hi Paula, I love your card! The colours are fab with the lovely image.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thanks for this free digi image Hugs Julie x

Anne said...

thanks Paula, it's lovely
Anne x

CraftyC said...

What a lovely image Paula and I love your colour combo on this card
Clairex

Aunty Sue said...

thanks appreciate it.

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh you are so kind thank you so much will love using it as I do with your other Digi Stamps.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Annie said...

wow that's just gorgeous. Thanks Paula.

Ann xxx

Diane.W. said...

Your card is fab.
I have made one with the image too HERE
Hope you like!!!Thanx :o)x

Donnas Den said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie.

Donna

cal8007 said...

Thank you for this great vase. I'm new to digital stamping, so it'll be interesting what I can come up with.

Carmen

opalpearl3 said...

Thanks for the vase. Very pretty.

Patricia St Martin said...

thank you. I love the flower pot with the hearts.